Глава восемнадцатая. Станция и Оазис

Yes I believe. You get it right in the beginning when you're getting the equipment for him and the lands of community and on one of my play throughs I could have sworn that it disappeared after I did that but on a couple other different ones he was there the whole time even though the quest was done but it was stuck there. Like a glitch
Yes, I believe. You get it right from the start when you get the equipment for it and the community lands, and on one of my playthroughs I could have sworn it was gone after I did it, but on a couple of others it was there. all the time, although the quest was completed, but he was stuck there. Like a glitch

It's funny cuz I I have like 20 different places and saves but every time something happens to where there's a glitch or something and it's basically a game-breaking mistake I have to start all over. I had one that was all the way at the ready for the station before that one had come out in an update or that location and I lost that save on the cloud and when I switch devices I lost. My device so I didn't have it anymore had to start all over again. I thought I was going to have to do that this time too because somehow I lost the electronics for the apostate armor and I couldn't find them anywhere I thought I put them in a trunk somewhere instead of a personal trunk but what had happened was I somehow threw it on the ground in dead lands over there where you got to smack that guy from on the hill. I think I did it on purpose to cuz I was over I'm loaded and I was next to one of those radioactive Ghouls and it's frying me I think I threw it on the ground planning on coming back and getting it just forgot but finally I found it like a month later. I thought you might find that funny. Now the only glitch that I have is that battery won't disappear and there's two what's that won't disappear even though they're done to. A some reason I looked in the safe for the paperwork to apostate way they got it again the second time on accident even though I'd already decoded them

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I found the Forester after 3 real days! How difficult it was
It took me literally a week in real time to find the boar by himself and it took almost a month to actually kill the night Beast although I stopped and investigated everything especially at night. Finally whenever you don't need any of these random locations they seem to pop up over and over and over again.

Yes I believe. You get it right in the beginning when you're getting the equipment for him and the lands of community and on one of my play throughs I could have sworn that it disappeared after I did that but on a couple other different ones he was there the whole time even though the quest was done but it was stuck there. Like a glitch
Yes, I believe. You get it right from the start when you get the equipment for it and the community lands, and on one of my playthroughs I could have sworn it was gone after I did it, but on a couple of others it was there. all the time, although the quest was completed, but he was stuck there. Like a glitch
Да, я верю. Вы понимаете это в самом начале, когда получаете оборудование для него и земли сообщества, и в одном из моих прохождений я мог бы поклясться, что это исчезло после того, как я это сделал, но в паре других он был там. все время, хотя квест был выполнен, но он застрял там. Как глюк
Да, я верю. Вы понимаете это с самого начала, когда получаете оборудование для него и земли сообщества, и в одном из моих прохождений я мог бы поклясться, что оно исчезло после того, как я это сделал, но в паре других оно было там. все время, хотя квест был выполнен, но он там застрял. Как глюк

It's funny cuz I I have like 20 different places and saves but every time something happens to where there's a glitch or something and it's basically a game-breaking mistake I have to start all over. I had one that was all the way at the ready for the station before that one had come out in an update or that location and I lost that save on the cloud and when I switch devices I lost. My device so I didn't have it anymore had to start all over again. I thought I was going to have to do that this time too because somehow I lost the electronics for the apostate armor and I couldn't find them anywhere I thought I put them in a trunk somewhere instead of a personal trunk but what had happened was I somehow threw it on the ground in dead lands over there where you got to smack that guy from on the hill. I think I did it on purpose to cuz I was over I'm loaded and I was next to one of those radioactive Ghouls and it's frying me I think I threw it on the ground planning on coming back and getting it just forgot but finally I found it like a month later. I thought you might find that funny. Now the only glitch that I have is that battery won't disappear and there's two what's that won't disappear even though they're done to. A some reason I looked in the safe for the paperwork to apostate way they got it again the second time on accident even though I'd already decoded them
thorthelionking Новичок Деревня новичков 24 мин. назад Добавить закладку #143 Забавно, потому что у меня около 20 разных мест и сохранений, но каждый раз, когда что-то происходит, где есть сбой или что-то в этом роде, и это, по сути, ошибка, ломающая игру, мне приходится начинать все сначала. У меня был один, который был полностью готов для станции, прежде чем он вышел в обновлении или в этом месте, и я потерял это сохранение в облаке, и когда я переключал устройства, я потерял. Моему устройству, поэтому у меня его больше не было, пришлось начинать все сначала. Я думал, что мне придется сделать это и на этот раз, потому что каким-то образом я потерял электронику для доспехов отступника и нигде не мог их найти, я думал, что положил их куда-то в багажник вместо личного, но случилось то, что Я как-то бросил его на землю в мёртвых землях вон там, где нужно было прихлопнуть того парня с холма. Я думаю, я сделал это нарочно, потому что я закончил, я был загружен, и я был рядом с одним из этих радиоактивных гулей, и это поджарило меня, я думаю, что бросил его на землю, планируя вернуться и получить его, просто забыл, но, в конце концов, я нашел вроде через месяц. Я подумал, что ты можешь найти это забавным. Теперь единственный глюк, который у меня есть, это то, что батарея не исчезнет, и есть две вещи, которые не исчезнут, даже если с ними покончено. Почему-то я заглянул в сейф в поисках документов, чтобы отступники, как они снова достали их во второй раз случайно, хотя я их уже расшифровал.

It took me literally a week in real time to find the boar by himself and it took almost a month to actually kill the night Beast although I stopped and investigated everything especially at night. Finally whenever you don't need any of these random locations they seem to pop up over and over and over again.
Мне потребовалась буквально неделя в режиме реального времени, чтобы найти кабана самому, и почти месяц, чтобы фактически убить ночного Зверя, хотя я останавливался и исследовал все, особенно ночью. Наконец, всякий раз, когда вам не нужны какие-либо из этих случайных мест, они, кажется, появляются снова и снова.

@thorthelionking,
Привет. Завязывай с облаком. Как я сохраняюсь - номер 10, появление в землях Бункера. Номер 9, выполнил всё по заданиям Седого. Номер 8, когда прошёл все задания Земель Общины, но ещё не ходил в Ржавые Земли. Номер 7, когда прошёл все задания Земель Общины и открыл Северный Блокпост. Эти сохранения стоят у меня до самого конца игры.
Теперь поведаю Как сохраняться - не сохраняйся там куда только что пришёл, а сохраняйся перед переходом туда.
Поиск в Пустошах - Сохранись перед входом в Пустоши. Если долго не можешь чего-либо найти - Выйди из игры. Очисти кэш. И начни поиск снова.

Hello. Tie up with the cloud. How I Save - Number 10, an appearance in the Bunker lands. Number 9, completed everything on the instructions of Sedogo. Number 8, when he completed all the tasks of the Commonlands, but did not go to the Rusted Lands yet. Number 7, when he completed all the tasks of the Common Grounds and opened the Northern Checkpoint. These saves are with me until the very end of the game. Now I'll tell you how to save - do not save where you just came, but save before moving there. Wasteland Search - Save before entering the Wasteland. If you can't find something for a long time - Quit the game. Clear the cache. And start searching again.

@thorthelionking,
И не надо обследовать ВСЕ локации. Мёртвые привязаны каждый к своей. Лесник и Зверь по моему всего к трём. Заходишь на локацию, смотришь план, если это не твоё поворачивайся и уходи.

You don't have to explore ALL locations. The dead are each tied to their own. The forester and the Beast, in my opinion, are only three. You go to the location, look at the plan, if it's not yours, turn around and leave.

@thorthelionking,
И не надо обследовать ВСЕ локации. Мёртвые привязаны каждый к своей. Лесник и Зверь по моему всего к трём. Заходишь на локацию, смотришь план, если это не твоё поворачивайся и уходи.

You don't have to explore ALL locations. The dead are each tied to their own. The forester and the Beast, in my opinion, are only three. You go to the location, look at the plan, if it's not yours, turn around and leave.
I understand that my friend. I was literally getting the same two random over and over again. They have moved the bodies at least once and some boxes aren't where they used to be. I'm good now except for two quest lines are still labeled active even though I finished them an I have Max's battery which weighs a ton and the apostate way paperwork still encoded although I already decoded them once before. I had left some things in paradise bunker though because of load limit issues and went back for them and the documents were there again. I picked them up thinking I had missed something but they were identical. I know it's only like .5 kilos or something but it still is annoying. Since it's a quest item I can't discard, trade, drop, sale, use, store or lose it. Same for the battery. Quite aggravating. Thank you my friend.
@thorthelionking,

Я понимаю, что мой друг. Я буквально получал одни и те же два случайных числа снова и снова. Они перенесли тела по крайней мере один раз, и некоторые ящики стоят не там, где раньше. У меня все хорошо, за исключением того, что две линии квестов все еще помечены как активные, хотя я их закончил, и у меня есть батарея Макса, которая весит тонну, и бумаги отступника все еще закодированы, хотя я уже однажды расшифровал их. Я оставил некоторые вещи в райском бункере из-за проблем с лимитом загрузки и вернулся за ними, и документы снова были там. Я подобрал их, думая, что что-то упустил, но они были идентичными. Я знаю, что это всего около 0,5 кг или около того, но это все равно раздражает. Поскольку это квестовый предмет, я не могу его выбросить, обменять, выбросить, продать, использовать, хранить или потерять. То же самое для батареи. Довольно усугубляет. Спасибо, мой друг.

@thorthelionking,
Батарея Макса - прошёл ты тоннель у Реверса, а нож Снопу забыл отдать. Потом в процессе игры нашёл батарею в шкафу. И лишь потом отдал нож Снопу.
Дубликаты документов - я тоже однажды находил их дважды, это означает что игра поломана.

Max's battery - you passed the tunnel at the Reverse, and you forgot to give the knife to the Snop. Then, during the game, I found a battery in the closet. And only then did he give the knife to the Snop.
Duplicate documents - I also found them twice once, which means that the game is broken.

@thorthelionking,
Max's battery - you passed the tunnel at the Reverse, and you forgot to give the knife to the Sheaf. Then, during the game, I found a battery in the closet. And only then did he give the knife to the Sheaf.
Duplicate documents - I also found them twice once, which means that the game is broken.

Max's battery - you passed the tunnel at the Reverse, and you forgot to give the knife to the Snop. Then, during the game, I found a battery in the closet. And only then did he give the knife to the Snop.
Okay you're you're right I didn't give the knife to him I still have that knife matter of fact because I killed reverse and all of them guys. And even if the I got two sets of documents I still got the first ones decoded and managed to finish all of the quest I'm just waiting for the update for the next quest line which is antenna field right I believe? Thank you for answering promptly and for putting up with my bad habits as far as posting on the Forum incorrectly. I like the way you do things. No bulshit! Thank you my friend God bless you

@thorthelionking,

Батарея Макса - вы прошли туннель на Реверсе, а нож отдать Снопу забыли. Потом во время игры я нашел в шкафу батарейку. И только тогда он отдал нож Снопу.

Дубликаты документов - я их тоже два раза находил, а это значит, что игра сломана.

Батарея Макса - вы прошли туннель на Реверсе, и забыли отдать нож Снопу. Потом во время игры я нашел в шкафу батарейку. И только тогда он отдал нож Снопу.

Дубликаты документов - я их тоже два раза находил, а это значит, что игра сломана.

Хорошо, ты прав, я не давал ему нож, у меня все еще есть этот нож, потому что я убил реверса и всех этих парней. И даже если я получил два комплекта документов, я все равно получил первые расшифрованные и сумел завершить все квесты, я просто жду обновления для следующей цепочки квестов, которая является антенным полем, верно? Спасибо за оперативный ответ и за то, что миритесь с моими вредными привычками, вплоть до некорректного размещения на Форуме. Мне нравится, как ты делаешь вещи. Никакой ерунды! Спасибо, мой друг, храни тебя Бог

Я так понимаю , на оазисе сюжет заканчивается. А как карпа нужно тупо отдать торговцу и не париться с расшифровкой? Или в этом как есть что-то? И ещо, я батарею на выходе забрал обратно, карп как-то без неё туда залез и заломил бешаные цены на снайперски. Так вот, батарею вернуть или пусть подумает над своими ценами?🤣

А ещо у меня баг с огнеметом. Стоит его одеть и игра сразу вылетает. Миниган, снайперски, лазерное оружие, все работает норм, а вот огнемет вылетает😭

@Olegwulf, кпк тупо отдай и не парься😊, очки дадут и game over.
Огнемёт беспонтовый, он здесь так для смеха - тоже не парься (опробовать можно в пробной версии игры, у меня там норм жжёт )

@Olegwulf, кпк тупо отдай и не парься😊, очки дадут и game over.
Огнемёт беспонтовый, он здесь так для смеха - тоже не парься (опробовать можно в пробной версии игры, у меня там норм жжёт )
А где эту пробную найти? Там по характеристикам просто мега выжигатель просто, очень хочеться посмотреть его в действии

I understand that the story ends at the oasis. And how should you stupidly give the carp to the merchant and not bother with the decryption? Or is there something in this? And yet, I took the battery back at the exit, the carp somehow climbed there without it and broke the crazy prices for snipers. So, return the battery or let him think about his prices?🤣
The communicator is coded

Назад
Сверху