Новость The Sun: Origin. Сюжетная линия

В феврале этог года вышло обновление, но локаций и квестов не прибавилось, что именно разрабы делают не понятно, за последние пол года вышло около 3х обнов и везде написано однои тоже,, исправлены ошибки,, и всё ничено нового, прохожу с тем же результатом

За последние полгода вышо около не менее трех обнов, недавняя в феврале этого года и ничто толком не изменилось ни новой локации заявленной фиг знает когда и ни квестов с кирху и тд, в что нового одна и та же надпись,, исправлены ошибки,, чем разрабы занимаются?

@H-ZKerstal, ждите обновлений, когда в примечаниях будет написано о новых локациях и новых заданиях. Какие у вас проблемы с этим?

А мы, таки, продолжаем работу над сюжетной линией в The Sun: Origin.

Выживет Община Бункер "Север-216" по прежнему зависит от вас!

К ранее анонсированным локациям, в игру будет добавлено еще две сюжетные локации: Кирху и Антенное поле.

Как же выбраться из бункера Атрии и попасть в поселение Кирху? Придется собрать или найти рабочий декодер и разблокировать дверь Нижнего шлюза Бункера Атрии. Для этого введена цепочка заданий на уже существующих локациях и одной новой - Антенное поле, в которых игрок и найдет все части декодера. Локацию Антенное поле можно будет открыть в диалогах с НПС. Каким? В игре и узнаете.

А дальше вас ждут опасные Неизведанные Земли. Пустошь не для слабых!
Здравствуйте! Кода выйдет обнова с новыми локация и?

Дело в том что, очень долго многие игроки с нетерпением ждут ту самую обнову с продолнием истории о которой говорят более года, за это время выходили обновы с правками ошибок, игроки с надеждой открывают свои браузеры узнав об свежем обновлении и тут облом опять, и снова, зачем выпускать переодичные обновы обломы, а выпумть соазу с нововведениями, темже винторезом или сюжетом?

@H-ZKerstal, потому что нельзя одной рукой схватиться за письку и сиську одновременно, простите мне мой французский. И перечислять все причины не вижу смысла. Работы в этом направлении ведутся, и что бы понять, что в обновлении, можно просто почитать его описание. Поверьте, когда выйдет СЮЖЕТНОЕ обновление, об этом обязательно будет указано в примечании. Приятной Вам игры.

Реакции: Trex
Дело в том что, очень долго многие игроки с нетерпением ждут ту самую обнову с продолнием истории о которой говорят более года, за это время выходили обновы с правками ошибок, игроки с надеждой открывают свои браузеры узнав об свежем обновлении и тут облом опять, и снова, зачем выпускать переодичные обновы обломы, а выпумть соазу с нововведениями, темже винторезом или сюжетом?
Терпения друг мой, у них не одна игра и даже не пара, разорваться на все игры невозможно ещё и угодить всем, анонс обновления дали чтобы игроки не пропали. В чем проблема ждать? Ибо игр у них достаточно чтобы играть, не вижу смысла негодовать

Ребят, небольшая просьба: можно какой-нибудь закреп с патч-нотами? Ну, чтобы можно было по-быстрому зайти, просмотреть список нововведений/фиксов игры, и чтоб сразу понять: пошла жара, и надо брать отпуск, чтобы занырнуть в Пустоши, или погодить пока.

Ребят, небольшая просьба: можно какой-нибудь закреп с патч-нотами? Ну, чтобы можно было по-быстрому зайти, просмотреть список нововведений/фиксов игры, и чтоб сразу понять: пошла жара, и надо брать отпуск, чтобы занырнуть в Пустоши, или погодить пока.
Можно.

Знаю что пишу не по теме, на днях заметил что в app store the sun origin весит больше и под ней скрины с локи заброшенный завод если не ошибаюсь с мутантом гориллой, как так?
??? А на андроиде еще не встречал(.
Есть такое или нет?

Ну так может и ответишь тогда , кто такие Гиббеты в игре ? Может ещё вдруг знаешь что за мутанты "Термы" из диалога Профессора ?
Я предполагал что гиббеты это Риперы.
Термы - бородачи.

Надеюсь, вы все в безопасности. мои молитвы с вами и вашими семьями. Я надеюсь, что этот мир не станет пустошью, как в игре. Так что я ожидаю, что недавние события вызовут задержки в обновлениях, но на данный момент игра не важна. все еще плохо терпеливо ждать.

@H-ZKerstal, потому что нельзя одной рукой схватиться за письку и сиську одновременно, простите мне мой французский. И перечислять все причины не вижу смысла. Работы в этом направлении ведутся, и что бы понять, что в обновлении, можно просто почитать его описание. Поверьте, когда выйдет СЮЖЕТНОЕ обновление, об этом обязательно будет указано в примечании. Приятной Вам игры.
ты не можешь? даже если есть две кошки? ржу не могу

Терпения друг мой, у них не одна игра и даже не пара, разорваться на все игры невозможно ещё и угодить всем, анонс обновления дали чтобы игроки не пропали. В чем проблема ждать? Ибо игр у них достаточно чтобы играть, не вижу смысла негодовать
На счёт того что игра у них не одна с этим не поспоришь, но ты сам зайди и посмотри когда у этих игр были обновы, 13й год, 14й, год 19, 20...... Те игры давно заброшены, даже в koh последняя Обнова аж в ноябре была, за то здесь обновы за обновой... А новизны ноль......

@Marvin001,
Ну а как ты хотел? Игра пришла к своему логическому завершению. Единственный вариант - на базе существующего контента создать новое продолжение игры.

Я так думаю пока идёт операция русских в Украине, про продвижение игры можно забыть

Я так думаю пока идёт операция русских в Украине, про продвижение игры можно забыть
Hi buddy yeah new content for the game is the least of my concerns as far as Wars and Slavic people go. I can't say that I am suffering or harmed in any way shape or form as much as any Russian Ukrainian or Belarusian are other Eastern European person now. But i have far more empathy for all of you than anybody else in the west for the most part. That is because I truly love and admire and respect you guys is cultures and Nations and I think they are probably the greatest of all European achievement although they're not usually acknowledges that it seems but the slovaks are the most numerous and they do have the largest nation and they seem to dominate fighting Sports and their women are the most beautiful and they're also highly intelligent every one of them just about. I couldn't understand how the Nazis could ever have any animosity towards Slavic people are looked down on them the way it was reported that they did because if anything's Slavic people are better at all the things that the Nazis wanted to be the best at with only the lack of modern technology in hospitable climates set them apart from their Western cousins and made them already then we're beautiful and strong puke. I can't stand the thought of you guys having to have more war after all the words you've had for thousands of years and it's all because of the meddling of the Western imperialist in. I mean it from the bottom of my heart you guys I am so sorry that my government such a piece of shit that is willing to so your guys's live for nothing and there's not a fucking thing I could do about it I don't know what to do I talk all I can talk I don't know anybody who has any power really I've never been in the military and I hate law enforcement is least most of it. The government here's the worst group of humans on the planet and probably the worst group human that ever to have existed on this planet. They're the worst scum of all the scum that there ever was. I'm even a little disappointed in Vladimir Putin right now and it's not because of his invasion it's because of his use of propaganda just like the West but it's nowhere near as much and he might even be speaking truth but focusing in on this naughty saying that he is doing I don't think he's very smart and it's not entirely accurate on his part either. What is the world ever going to realize that being a Nazi has nothing to do with hating people it only has to do with loving one's own and as far as I knew the last time I look ukrainians and Russians are one people.. you guys are more closely related to each other than you are to any other. I hate the fact that you guys are killing each other each other right now and I hate the fact that my government's 12 causes this and I love the fact that everyone's finally tell him I government to go fuck themselves after 20 years of mass confusion I try cities regime change and invasion. I hope I'm alive to see all of the trials that all of these took all politicians and news media people and stuff are going to be having participated in sometime in the future because it's going to be their trials I hope I'm alive to see them and I hope I'm alive to see the execution of the main ones like all your floaties out there and your tumors and all your Chi knees in your bushes. I am really really stressed out about this because I see the false information coming from the west and it is a tidal wave and they are trying to gain an all-out dominant on the internet and that's why Putin said we're just going to disconnect from your internet. I see you in the near future they're going to try to put logs in a place where I can't communicate with you guys. That ever happened and it comes to that I'm probably just going to head that way because I won't stay here. I will never fight for these monsters and they left my countries invaded I will have to fight here. What is NATO in Spain invade Ukraine Russia or Belarus I will come there and help you guys defend your home because they do is wrong dead wrong Every Witch Way and I'm sick of it. I want to be able to share the truth with people that don't want no propaganda like what Putin was saying I just want the truth from you guys trick I've known many have you guys from both Ukraine and Russia playing the various games like War robots in this one a couple other ones and unless there were two people to actively hated each other already or maybe did run into each other in the dhandhusar by Nia when there is a q concert happen to be unusually it was all peace and love good and when it wasn't I didn't even know what the hell is going on I didn't know why everyone was so angry good I'm sorry about clogging your format guys but I don't know how else to get ahold of you guys to talk to you. I've suspected they had Facebook watched every since I started communicating with you guys and other people there because there'd be like no friends on people like yaroslav has dead tyrimas Facebook page good she only had 20 friends or something like that or maybe that was the comments or something but I know you go to any other for social media is there are far more I got kind of suspicious when there'd only be like 5 comment on ever made and since I know the majority of you guys if you're not you're Eastern European yourself at least know someone from there because you're playing this game you're on this for him and that's a dead giveaway for 1. So you can send my message to everyone for me and it is just simply this that my love and respect is with everyone of you and I would die for you right now if I had to to save you and I would kill for your children. You guys are all my greatest loved of my fellow European cousins by me anyways and I'm not Slavic either my wife and children are. There's people on your side over here and I'm not talking about taking the side of Ukraine or taking the size of Russia I'm talking about people who want tomato too but the fuck out of your guys's business permanently. I want the industrial war machine here in America ended once and for all it is the most evil thing ever created by man that's ever been upon this planet that I can see that with 100% of occurrence I'm right and you guys know it. That is the real reason they wanted Center sensor information is because they don't want nothing about what they're doing ever talked about because they can make people forget about everything they just did so fast just looking covid look at what they did to Donald Trump one thing after another after another they try to impeach him over and over again which they succeeded I think three times and they kept it a constant circuits the whole time he was President never let the poor man get any work done in a case like this you know there's freedom of the press right yeah well that isn't press them are hostile agent actively working to get your government people they should have all been rounded up and executed I guarantee they would never start doing that bullshit again. There's things going on in Russia light the fact that everyone supposed to use the word Special Operation kind of like you know American call the Vietnam police action like we are please fuck that but anyways I let people here in America don't understand that a lot of the stuff that people say about Vladimir Putin is because they want to say it and I totally believe it and they love him and I know there's a lot of people who hate him but there's far more to love him otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he's in. He was actually making Russia prosper. I truly believe in my heart that he wants to make that Ukraine Prosper to and that he loves you clean just as much as he loves Russia because think about where Russia began. In and out of place that was even older than the key Evan stronghold 2 that was wait for in the north by Poland and Estonia. You guys is histories the most Hardcore History full episode struggle for survival war and exploration that's unlike any other people on this planet you done more Biltmore and went more places than anybody but all your achievements work done on one continuous stretch of land for the most part so it wasn't as spectacular as certain of navigating the world would force a b it did accomplish more material worse. Does anybody have any suggestions who I can talk to you over here in America or the West to start helping with the effort to spread more facts and stuff to counter the propaganda going on. And this time I don't mean Russians are Ukrainian propaganda I mean just to leave the United States in the West because 2 months ago you wouldn't have anybody 40 mainstream media as if they were right physically not seen in her something you definitely wouldn't have some supporters doing that well now you have been watching them guys like this gospel all over again. Take a fish that drops and lowers it just comes back and bites it again

Hi buddy yeah new content for the game is the least of my concerns as far as Wars and Slavic people go. I can't say that I am suffering or harmed in any way shape or form as much as any Russian Ukrainian or Belarusian are other Eastern European person now. But i have far more empathy for all of you than anybody else in the west for the most part. That is because I truly love and admire and respect you guys is cultures and Nations and I think they are probably the greatest of all European achievement although they're not usually acknowledges that it seems but the slovaks are the most numerous and they do have the largest nation and they seem to dominate fighting Sports and their women are the most beautiful and they're also highly intelligent every one of them just about. I couldn't understand how the Nazis could ever have any animosity towards Slavic people are looked down on them the way it was reported that they did because if anything's Slavic people are better at all the things that the Nazis wanted to be the best at with only the lack of modern technology in hospitable climates set them apart from their Western cousins and made them already then we're beautiful and strong puke. I can't stand the thought of you guys having to have more war after all the words you've had for thousands of years and it's all because of the meddling of the Western imperialist in. I mean it from the bottom of my heart you guys I am so sorry that my government such a piece of shit that is willing to so your guys's live for nothing and there's not a fucking thing I could do about it I don't know what to do I talk all I can talk I don't know anybody who has any power really I've never been in the military and I hate law enforcement is least most of it. The government here's the worst group of humans on the planet and probably the worst group human that ever to have existed on this planet. They're the worst scum of all the scum that there ever was. I'm even a little disappointed in Vladimir Putin right now and it's not because of his invasion it's because of his use of propaganda just like the West but it's nowhere near as much and he might even be speaking truth but focusing in on this naughty saying that he is doing I don't think he's very smart and it's not entirely accurate on his part either. What is the world ever going to realize that being a Nazi has nothing to do with hating people it only has to do with loving one's own and as far as I knew the last time I look ukrainians and Russians are one people.. you guys are more closely related to each other than you are to any other. I hate the fact that you guys are killing each other each other right now and I hate the fact that my government's 12 causes this and I love the fact that everyone's finally tell him I government to go fuck themselves after 20 years of mass confusion I try cities regime change and invasion. I hope I'm alive to see all of the trials that all of these took all politicians and news media people and stuff are going to be having participated in sometime in the future because it's going to be their trials I hope I'm alive to see them and I hope I'm alive to see the execution of the main ones like all your floaties out there and your tumors and all your Chi knees in your bushes. I am really really stressed out about this because I see the false information coming from the west and it is a tidal wave and they are trying to gain an all-out dominant on the internet and that's why Putin said we're just going to disconnect from your internet. I see you in the near future they're going to try to put logs in a place where I can't communicate with you guys. That ever happened and it comes to that I'm probably just going to head that way because I won't stay here. I will never fight for these monsters and they left my countries invaded I will have to fight here. What is NATO in Spain invade Ukraine Russia or Belarus I will come there and help you guys defend your home because they do is wrong dead wrong Every Witch Way and I'm sick of it. I want to be able to share the truth with people that don't want no propaganda like what Putin was saying I just want the truth from you guys trick I've known many have you guys from both Ukraine and Russia playing the various games like War robots in this one a couple other ones and unless there were two people to actively hated each other already or maybe did run into each other in the dhandhusar by Nia when there is a q concert happen to be unusually it was all peace and love good and when it wasn't I didn't even know what the hell is going on I didn't know why everyone was so angry good I'm sorry about clogging your format guys but I don't know how else to get ahold of you guys to talk to you. I've suspected they had Facebook watched every since I started communicating with you guys and other people there because there'd be like no friends on people like yaroslav has dead tyrimas Facebook page good she only had 20 friends or something like that or maybe that was the comments or something but I know you go to any other for social media is there are far more I got kind of suspicious when there'd only be like 5 comment on ever made and since I know the majority of you guys if you're not you're Eastern European yourself at least know someone from there because you're playing this game you're on this for him and that's a dead giveaway for 1. So you can send my message to everyone for me and it is just simply this that my love and respect is with everyone of you and I would die for you right now if I had to to save you and I would kill for your children. You guys are all my greatest loved of my fellow European cousins by me anyways and I'm not Slavic either my wife and children are. There's people on your side over here and I'm not talking about taking the side of Ukraine or taking the size of Russia I'm talking about people who want tomato too but the fuck out of your guys's business permanently. I want the industrial war machine here in America ended once and for all it is the most evil thing ever created by man that's ever been upon this planet that I can see that with 100% of occurrence I'm right and you guys know it. That is the real reason they wanted Center sensor information is because they don't want nothing about what they're doing ever talked about because they can make people forget about everything they just did so fast just looking covid look at what they did to Donald Trump one thing after another after another they try to impeach him over and over again which they succeeded I think three times and they kept it a constant circuits the whole time he was President never let the poor man get any work done in a case like this you know there's freedom of the press right yeah well that isn't press them are hostile agent actively working to get your government people they should have all been rounded up and executed I guarantee they would never start doing that bullshit again. There's things going on in Russia light the fact that everyone supposed to use the word Special Operation kind of like you know American call the Vietnam police action like we are please fuck that but anyways I let people here in America don't understand that a lot of the stuff that people say about Vladimir Putin is because they want to say it and I totally believe it and they love him and I know there's a lot of people who hate him but there's far more to love him otherwise he wouldn't be in the position he's in. He was actually making Russia prosper. I truly believe in my heart that he wants to make that Ukraine Prosper to and that he loves you clean just as much as he loves Russia because think about where Russia began. In and out of place that was even older than the key Evan stronghold 2 that was wait for in the north by Poland and Estonia. You guys is histories the most Hardcore History full episode struggle for survival war and exploration that's unlike any other people on this planet you done more Biltmore and went more places than anybody but all your achievements work done on one continuous stretch of land for the most part so it wasn't as spectacular as certain of navigating the world would force a b it did accomplish more material worse. Does anybody have any suggestions who I can talk to you over here in America or the West to start helping with the effort to spread more facts and stuff to counter the propaganda going on. And this time I don't mean Russians are Ukrainian propaganda I mean just to leave the United States in the West because 2 months ago you wouldn't have anybody 40 mainstream media as if they were right physically not seen in her something you definitely wouldn't have some supporters doing that well now you have been watching them guys like this gospel all over again. Take a fish that drops and lowers it just comes back and bites it again
невозможно пустить текст в перевод. пиши менее разветвленно или пиши на русском/украинском как на наиболее понятных языках для этого форума
(П.С прошу не гнобить людей за то что они из той или иной страны на этом форуме предназначеном для игр- в игры играет весь мир)

it is impossible to put the text into translation. write less ramified or write in Russian/Ukrainian as the most understandable languages for this forum
(PS I ask you not to spread rot on people for being from one country or another on this forum intended for games - the whole world plays games

Назад
Сверху