Частые вопросы по квестам и локациям в The Sun: Origin

Кстати да если просто постоять на глобальной карте возле завода то обновляется торговец и появляется миниган, а я пробовал спать и просто выполнять др задания или просто фармится по несколько дней, то торговец почему-то не обновлялся
Долго ждал - они обратно обновлялись

Подскажите, пожалуйста, где бесплатный миниган м134 лежит? В х15 или песчаный рубеж? Или меня глючит и нет такого? Вроде бы был...
Проверил. Нет в игре бесплатного м134. Нигде.
Это я в бесплатной версии видел его (the sun evaluation).
Извиняюсь, попутал...🤪

@Trup1000, нет, дело не в квесте. Набор Бушкрафтера - это просто способ сэкономить 100к знаков. Чиним Усаму.

@Anatoliy, но его собрать невозможно (набор), выбора нет в диалоге. Просто бла бла бла. Вообще прикольно сделано (хоть и недоделали), с юмором! 😊

So Quick Question. I Know That (Boar's Body) Leader In The Low Zone Is A Random Encounter. But Does Anyone Know Where I Can Go Like What Place Is Nearby That I Can Search For Instead Of Ya Know Looking All Over The Map. I Know It's In A 2Story Building But Is It In Atria's Area Or In The Open Wasteland Outside Of The Lands Of Community. I Just Want To Make Sure I'm Looking In The Best Area For That Random Encounter. If You Can Please And Thank You. If Not Thanks For Trying.

So Quick Question. I Know That (Boar's Body) Leader In The Low Zone Is A Random Encounter. But Does Anyone Know Where I Can Go Like What Place Is Nearby That I Can Search For Instead Of Ya Know Looking All Over The Map. I Know It's In A 2Story Building But Is It In Atria's Area Or In The Open Wasteland Outside Of The Lands Of Community. I Just Want To Make Sure I'm Looking In The Best Area For That Random Encounter. If You Can Please And Thank You. If Not Thanks For Trying.
just poke your fingers in an empty area, where it doesn’t matter exactly and after 3-5 random locations you will find it. and there is not a two-story building, but a completely destroyed house.

just poke your fingers in an empty area, where it doesn’t matter exactly and after 3-5 random locations you will find it. and there is not a two-story building, but a completely destroyed house.
Funny Thing Is As I Was Just About To Give Up I Found It. And The Joy I Felt Was Astounding Lol Thank You. Found It In The Atria Wasteland Area Between High Zone(Walsh HQ) And Black Holes (Samurai's HQ). Just Keep Moving Back And Forth And Have Faith. That's What Threw Me For A Loop I Was Like 2 Story Building It's All The First Floor Of A Destroyed House.

So Another Question If I May. So I Just Found The Paradise Bunker. If I Remember Correctly You Get A Key From Crazy To Unlock A Safe In The Bunker. Problem Is After Killing The Slavers And Helping Out The Sandstorm Group(Garik's Crew). I Didn't Know That Scavenging The Boxes Around The Area Would Turn Them Hostile. So My Question Is If You Didn't Talk To Garik Where He Say's Talk To Crazy With The Special Phrase For The Key. Can You Still Get The Key Even Though I Killed The Sandstorm Crew? I Mean On My First Playthrough I Remember Getting Said Key But Not Progressing To Unlock Paradise Due To A Bug. And Now I'm On My 2nd Playthrough And I Don't Know Where To Find Crazy. I Mean Tourist Is Still In Rusty Wasteland By Himself Black Is In Tower's But I Don't Know Where Crazy Went. If You Can Please And Thank You. If Not Thanks For Trying I'll Probably Find Him While This Is Being Answered But I Appreciate The Help Everyone. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day And As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health.

So Another Question If I May. So I Just Found The Paradise Bunker. If I Remember Correctly You Get A Key From Crazy To Unlock A Safe In The Bunker. Problem Is After Killing The Slavers And Helping Out The Sandstorm Group(Garik's Crew). I Didn't Know That Scavenging The Boxes Around The Area Would Turn Them Hostile. So My Question Is If You Didn't Talk To Garik Where He Say's Talk To Crazy With The Special Phrase For The Key. Can You Still Get The Key Even Though I Killed The Sandstorm Crew? I Mean On My First Playthrough I Remember Getting Said Key But Not Progressing To Unlock Paradise Due To A Bug. And Now I'm On My 2nd Playthrough And I Don't Know Where To Find Crazy. I Mean Tourist Is Still In Rusty Wasteland By Himself Black Is In Tower's But I Don't Know Where Crazy Went. If You Can Please And Thank You. If Not Thanks For Trying I'll Probably Find Him While This Is Being Answered But I Appreciate The Help Everyone. Hope Everyone Is Having An Amazing and Blessed Day And As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health.
after you have destroyed the slave traders, the psycho must go to the dentists - the lands of the communities, come up and say - give me what does not belong to you. He will give you the key

Ok Seems The Walkthrough Answered That Question He's In The Lands Of Community So That's Where I'm Headed. Thanks To The Ones Who Will Read And Provide Help. I Should Really Read The Walkthrough Before I Ask Question Lol

after you have destroyed the slave traders, the psycho must go to the dentists - the lands of the communities, come up and say - give me what does not belong to you. He will give you the key
Thanks My Dude Glad To See People Are Still Playing This Game. TBH I Played It Once Awhile Ago And Lost Interest Because I Thought It Would Be Boring. Now I'm Here With 30+ Hours Playing This Game And Finding Cool Things As Well.

So I Finally Got All The Armor Parts But I'm Just Missing A Professional Repair Kit. I Can't Get The One From Barracuda Quest Since I Killed Him And His Partner. Don't Ask Me I Made A Mistake By Saving It Right After Instead Of Reloading The Game Again. It Said Ursur(Mikrats) Brother Would Give Me One But He Gave Me An Advanced One. So Any Ideas Where I Can Find Another Or Possibly Buy One. It'd Be A Great Help And Your Contribution Is Very Needed Stuck At An Impasse At The Moment. Please And Thank You.

So I Finally Got All The Armor Parts But I'm Just Missing A Professional Repair Kit. I Can't Get The One From Barracuda Quest Since I Killed Him And His Partner. Don't Ask Me I Made A Mistake By Saving It Right After Instead Of Reloading The Game Again. It Said Ursur(Mikrats) Brother Would Give Me One But He Gave Me An Advanced One. So Any Ideas Where I Can Find Another Or Possibly Buy One. It'd Be A Great Help And Your Contribution Is Very Needed Stuck At An Impasse At The Moment. Please And Thank You.
slum location, there is an otter and a couple of his guys, marauders also spawn there. kill marauders, but do not hook the otter with his guys. You will understand who to shoot at by the red and green sights. then you talk to the otter after the dialogue, kill, take the PDA, go to the rusty wastelands at the very bottom of the map in the middle there is a destroyed building in it the character you need

slum location, there is an otter and a couple of his guys, marauders also spawn there. kill marauders, but do not hook the otter with his guys. You will understand who to shoot at by the red and green sights. then you talk to the otter after the dialogue, kill, take the PDA, go to the rusty wastelands at the very bottom of the map in the middle there is a destroyed building in it the character you need
Yeah I Think That's The Mikrats Brother's Quest Where U Meet Ursur In Rusty Wasteland Where The Slaver's We're. I Did That Quest And He Gave Me An Advanced Repair Kit (Red) But When I Was Going Through The Walkthrough Which Helped Immensely By The Way It Said I Needed A Professional Repair Kit (Green). To Be Honest It Said He Would Give Me A Professional But When I Looked At It The Kit Was Red. Hmmmm Maybe I Need To Check My Personal Chest One More Time And I'll Update Again. Thanks My Dude Always Coming In Clutch Good Customer Service Fast, Efficient, And Helpful Thanks

Update: I'm An Idiot Lol I Looked In The Chest And I Found I Had A Professional Kit. Whew Thought I Had To Restart All Over Again. I Was Going To Be One Unhappy Camper. Thanks Man As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Thank You

А что, в сейфе в Атрии сейчас ремнабор лежит? Была же аптечка 🤔
Надо проверить 🤗
Я так понимаю если кпк леснику отдал уже то не открыть сейф в атрии? Потому что он мне не давал ни какого кода. В кпк да был от двери в перевалочном пункте

Назад
Сверху