• Ничего из предложенного

Голосов: 1 2.9%

• Всего проголосовало

Kitsune

Ветеран
Старожил
Реакции
Баллы
Collage_20210822_123000.jpgЗдравствуйте, новый проект вселенной The sun уже очень скоро станет доступен игровой аудитории. И конечно, он будет претерпевать различные изменения и модификации, чтобы в максимальной степени соответствовать ожиданиям игроков. А потому, если вы имеете свои собственные соображения по улучшению игрового мира, или же вы вам просто интересны предложения других игроков оствьте своё мнение в соответствующих разделах. И возможно, именно ваша идея или голос определят, каким будет мир The sun: Key of Heaven!

предложения по совершенствованию
85e7ef46c2f21faf56a155e61616db2a.jpg

модификация оружия
IMG_20210822_124445.jpg

идеи новых аномалий
dasdasd.jpg

Новые растения и образования
pvpvap.jpg

Истории, рассказанные у костра
45143608.jpg

Идеи хорошие.
Надеюсь, что хотя бы часть из них будет в игре.

2208202112512370940-293x242.jpg
Новые советы на начальный экран

Hey weapon modification is interesting too I hope they add it to the game but what about NPC has a different weapon like a shotgun or only holding some melee weapon like a knife and they have some weapon specialization like a shotgun attacker, stealthy sniper (imagine it sniper hiding in the grass shooting at you and you lost 50% of your health 😂),
and I wish NPC can attack with bare hand only and they can throwing a bomb (booomm your lost50% of your health

@Rully, the idea of ambushes is excitingly interesting. I already wrote about specializations in "Proposals for improvement " . But the suggestion that the NPC be attacked with bare hands is too much.

@Rully, In my opinion, the melee is already well developed. Just look at how the NPS fight back with their feet. But if they rush into battle with knives - then they will be no different from scavengers. More interesting were to teach them to shoot sticking out of cover only weapons, as well as realistically jump over low obstacles. This is well implemented in Stalker Clear Sky.

@Kitsune, well you know the different between them is they so skilled using that knife and they wearing some armor so they can't be die so quickly (only using shotgun or bomb to quickly kill them other weapon will slow, so we must avoid their attack) that my suggest

@Kitsune, yes I know that developer has add some kicking action to the NPC 👍
I see that when they fighting with mutant

@Rully, Okay, I agree. The smallest thing left is to become a member of the development team😎. As soon as I become - I will immediately begin to implement everything🦾🦿.But do not be offended if your phone burns down after that. 🥴

@Kitsune, well may be I will lowered the graphics haha 😅 I will love to see that 😇

.del

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Здравствуйте. Добавьте пожалуйста возможность покупать у торговцев воду и консервы, еду, на данный момент это проблема, так как почти невозможно найти и купить, особенно воду.

there's a lot of food from base to base you just need to check every locker

Выйти из бета версии, поскоку вы даже прошлую игру досихпор недоделали :/

Назад
Сверху